Recreation Facilities Governance Review

Consultation closed on Friday, May 4, 2018.

The council is undertaking a review of the governance frameworks in place at 11 of its recreation precincts across the city.

During a six-week engagement process, the council is inviting community feedback and talking to user groups, key stakeholders and hirers of the facilities.

Wodonga Council has adopted key policies and documents to provide the framework and approach for the management and operation of its recreation and community facilities.

The existing policy documents are due for review which will be undertaken as part of the recreation facilities governance review.

The following precincts and facilities are considered in the recreation facilities review:

  • Baranduda Reserve
  • Birallee Park
  • Diamond Park
  • Gateway Lakes
  • Gayview Park
  • Kelly Park
  • LaTrobe Soccer Facility
  • Martin Park
  • St Monicas Oval
  • Willow Park
  • Wodonga Athletics Complex

May 4, 2018

This consultation has now closed.

Thank you to everyone who has had their say.

To view the precincts and facilities, please click the pointers located on the map above.

Online submissions

Submissions can be made online (using the online form below), by e-mail or phone.

Written submissions must be clearly marked as ‘Recreation Facilities Governance Review’ and will be received up until Friday, May 4, 2018. They can also be sent by:

  • Area Code - Phone Number

  • Street Address

    Street Address 2


    State / Province

    Postal / ZipCode


Privacy statement

Personal and or health information collected by council is used for municipal purposes as specified in the LocalGovernment Act 1989. The personal and or health information will be used solely by Council for these purposesand or directly related purposes. The council may disclose this information to other organisations if required bylegislation. The applicant understands that the personal and or health information provided is for the abovepurpose and that he or she may apply to council for access to and/or amendment of the information. Requestsfor access and or correction should be made to council’s privacy officer.